Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just One Of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where things just are not quite going the right way and you feel a little bit out of sync with things? I had one of those days today. It actually started Saturday, carried through last night and stuck with me all day today. I will explain.
My girlfriend, who I am madly in love with, lives in California while I live here in Arizona. I bummed myself out thinking too much about how much I miss her and just want to be with her. I started having chest pains because my heart actually started to hurt from thinking about missing her and I had to go to sleep in order to get the pains to subside! After I woke up the pain was gone but I was still bummed out. I talked to my girlfriend Saturday night into early this morning and that helped some.
So Saturday turned into Suday and I was beginning to feel better, but then I went and made things crappy again. I disclosed some information to somebody that I should not have and that person got mad at another person and that made me feel terrible again because it was my fault. I decided to go to sleep and see if I felt better after I woke up; I did not. I went grocery shopping which was good because it got me out of my apartment and around other people and helped to distract me. It was also good becuase I now have food to eat. After I grocery shopped I made something to eat which was the first thing I had eaten in a day in a half because I was too bummed out to even eat. I am now feeling and doing better but yeah, it was just oneof those days.

1 comment:

Jenello said...

no way you are not taking the heart disease of missing alyssa...thats my thing get your own thing... You did go over the top with the whole not eating...I can always eat. and I wasnt so mad at her she proised me my loft in hawaii and that she would visit often. Alyssa and I stay mad at each other for a top of two hours